Josh Temple's 10 Ways to Save Money on Your Water Bill
Did you know you can lower your water bill with just a few small lifestyle changes? Conserve water and save money with Josh Temple's easy solutions to sky-high water bills.
1. Invest in dual-flush, low-flow commodes.
2. Use low-flow shower heads to conserve water.
3. Repair leaks and replace washers.
4. Insulate hot-water pipes.
5. Water plants and gardens early in the morning.
6. Make your yard less water dependent by using the Xeriscape (drought-resistant) gardening and landscaping concept.
7. Turn your water heater temperature down 10 degrees.
8. Wash your laundry in cold water.
9. Stop pre-rinsing dishes before they go in the dishwasher.
10. Reuse ice in cocktails.